play bridge against the computer
Quick Bridge Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Sharpen your skills at the Bridge table with this fun, free and easy-to-use game of Contract Bridge. You play for the South and North hands (We) while the computer plays for East and West (They). Uses the Standard American Bidding system with Stayman and Blackwood conventions. Display's your hand valuation using a combination of High-Card points (HCP) and Length points. Replay the last hand or Redeal the current hand. Includes a pop-up score sheet that keeps score for you.
- Publisher: Wesley Steiner & PortableApps.com (Patrick Powell)
- Date Updated: 2016-01-10
- Date Added: 2011-03-27
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 181175b5d2425c5951244c0739a3274d
Quick Bridge is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher, Wesley Steiner.