turn-based war of UNIX mascots
Download from PortableApps.com
WarMUX Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Exterminate your opponent in a 2D environment with toon-style scenery. Each player controls the team of his choice (penguin, gnu, firefox, wilber,...) and must destroy his adversary using more or less casual weapons. Although a minimum of strategy is required to vanquish, WarMUX is really an over-powered weapon game where, turn by turn, each member of each team attempts to produce a maximum of damage to his opponents.
- Publisher: WarMUX Team & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2014-10-09
- Date Added: 2011-03-26
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: WarMUX, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b668586ace9c49c422d8bf8206fe21c3
- SHA256 Hash: d1816c7fcf4162aa2e139bff33a76e20048695c0383205b3aa542f3a0091f59a