fast-paced puzzle game
Download from PortableApps.com
Zaz Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Zaz is a game where the player has to get rid of incoming balls by arranging them in triplets. The idea of the game is loosely based on games like Luxor, Zuma and Puzzle Bobble. The twists that make Zaz stand out from other games of this type are that the balls have to be picked from the path (insted of being randomly assigned for the player) and that the player's "vehicle" is also attached to a path which is different from level to level.
- Publisher: Zaz Team & PortableApps.com (Patrick Powell)
- Date Updated: 2010-12-15
- Date Added: 2010-12-15
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Zaz, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 07d307211ec3b2a1e0ca4dd0b9468897c75879d3f1fd309b91caa814a06e17a8