ExifTool is a tool for reading, writing and editing meta information in a wide variety of files. ExifTool supports many different metadata formats including EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, GeoTIFF, ICC Profile, Photoshop IRB, FlashPix, AFCP and ID3, Lyrics3, as well as the maker notes of many digital cameras by Canon, Casio, DJI, FLIR, FujiFilm, GE, GoPro, HP, JVC/Victor, Kodak, Leaf, Minolta/Konica-Minolta, Motorola, Nikon, Nintendo, Olympus/Epson, Panasonic/Leica, Pentax/Asahi, Phase One, Reconyx, Ricoh, Samsung, Sanyo, Sigma/Foveon and Sony. ExifToolGUI is a frontend for ExifTool.
- Publisher: Jens Göpfert & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2023-11-27
- Date Added: 2023-11-06
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (Perl)
- Source: ExifToolGUI, exiftool, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 583f5acab9b79c726106d7ad2a38a7a23b84f64d7c1c219231a8314b46283510