3D computer-aided design (CAD) tool
Download From SourceForge
FreeCAD Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
FreeCAD is an open-source parametric 3D modeler made primarily to design real-life objects of any size. Parametric modeling allows you to easily modify your design by going back into your model history and changing its parameters. FreeCAD allows you to sketch geometry constrained 2D shapes and use them as a base to build other objects. It contains many components to adjust dimensions or extract design details from 3D models to create high quality production ready drawings. FreeCAD is a multiplatfom (Windows, Mac and Linux), highly customizable and extensible software. It reads and writes to many open file formats such as STEP, IGES, STL, SVG, DXF, OBJ, IFC, DAE and many others, making it possible to seamlessly integrate it into your workflow.
- Publisher: FreeCAD Team & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2021-06-09
- Date Added: 2020-09-27
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: FreeCAD, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 3c0cfccab7bdfd54d0a1f7de9c84b2a7
- SHA256 Hash: a778202a8cb7dc4a7803c94b5c1153062217672a62d92d26945c014139c074d9