Download from PortableApps.com
Version 2.10.34 for Windows, Multilingual
271MB download / 1250-1380MB installed
Notes | Antivirus Scan | Details
GIMP Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: GIMP Portable Photoshop Layout
The GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image render-er, an image format converter, etc. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of GIMP are included in a de-duplicated fashion for maximum performance in a smaller install size.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: GIMP Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2023-03-14
- Date Added: 2006-10-28
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: bba566099063b85c4a946e5d27328fa341c4ffe6a14801066867b411d0ab2c3c