digital painting and illustration
Download from PortableApps.com
MyPaint Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
MyPaint is a nimble, distraction-free, and easy tool for digital painters. It supports graphics tablets made by Wacom, and many similar devices. Its brush engine is versatile and configurable, and it provides useful, productive tools. The standard brushes can emulate traditional media like charcoal, pencils, ink, or paint. But you don’t have to limit yourself to just the standard ones. It’s easy to make expressive, artful new brushes that don’t respond like anything conventional.
- Publisher: MyPaint Team & PortableApps.com (Ken Herbert)
- Date Updated: 2020-08-14
- Date Added: 2016-08-12
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: MyPaint, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 436ae74e3a33ae26a0946a53af3d52f5
- SHA256 Hash: 95c9b61d47a53ae16f4cb6471a99cdf15c66c4d97b294f199bd02a8bf6f7cc10