image and photo editor
Download from PortableApps.com
paint.net Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Paint.NET is image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit packages are included for maximum compatibility and performance.
.NET 6 Compatibility - paint.net includes the .NET 6 runtimes it needs to operate. It will work automatically on Windows 8.1, 10, and 11 systems, both 32-bit and 64-bit. On Windows 7, the Platform Update for Windows 7 must be installed for it to function. It will not work on Windows 8, requiring a free upgraded to Windows 8.1
- Publisher: dotPDN LLC & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2022-03-09
- Date Added: 2022-01-15
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and Business Use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 678ee8b8c6d88e08935a40834e93c527
- SHA256 Hash: e9b16749f07c94959e1b1f0e5cb7c8ee402337436dfa36503ef31c9a18866c82
paint.net is packaged with permission from the publisher