Download from PortableApps.com
Iron Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Iron is based on the open source Chromium source code that the Google Chrome browser is based on. Iron does not include the unique ids, timestamps, custom error pages and other information present in some Google Chrome packages.
- Publisher: SRWare & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated: 2021-02-10
- Date Added: 2011-03-07
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (BSD)
- Source: Iron, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 36b2ad7cb7fec9a9b6070b0adfe5a069
- SHA256 Hash: a743fb73da6684329a53aae77b818591e597da2cf59c45b6d16bfc55e78ba518