advanced web browser
SRWare Iron is 'The browser of the future' - based on the free Sourcecode "Chromium" - but without some features that privacy advocates object to.
Iron Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Iron is based on the open source Chromium source code that the Google Chrome browser is based on. Iron does not include the unique ids, timestamps, custom error pages and other information present in some Google Chrome packages.
- Publisher: SRWare & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date updated: 2017-08-15
- System Requirements: Windows 7/8/10
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, Iron: BSD)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, Iron
- MD5 Hash: b38793436fae1b0bbd8c1f0ff212e611
Iron is packaged for portable use with permission from SRWare. Google and Chrome are trademarks of Google, Inc.