lightweight, customizable browser
Download from PortableApps.com
K-Meleon Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
K-Meleon is a lightweight, customizable browser using the Gecko rendering engine (used by Firefox) for broad website compatibility. It can be customized with plugins, macros, and skins.
- Publisher: K-Meleon Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-10-11
- Date Added: 2016-03-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL and MPL)
- Source: K-Meleon, PM27-XP, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: dd8204a79f88b9db951ef62b83fe0ede
- SHA256 Hash: 5ce2544f1e1427da6efac7d288946c23a0a0c5baa533efa97650fd365513fa62