lightweight, customizable browser
K-Meleon Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
K-Meleon is a lightweight, customizable browser using the Gecko rendering engine (used by Firefox) for broad website compatibility. It can be customized with plugins, macros, and skins.
- Publisher: K-Meleon Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2016-03-22
- Date Added: 2016-03-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: K-Meleon, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: f1214fb9db40b7ae770161a988ef829d