lightweight, customizable browser
Download from PortableApps.com
K-Meleon Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
K-Meleon is a lightweight, customizable browser using the Gecko rendering engine (used by Firefox) for broad website compatibility. It can be customized with plugins, macros, and skins.
- Publisher: K-Meleon Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2022-01-24
- Date Added: 2016-03-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL and MPL)
- Source: K-Meleon, PM27-XP, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 1a0352706519c2d07577b46d1f693971
- SHA256 Hash: 2983940c9d83da8e3f0bdf1334e17a66e5112a0280d99fe19c5da7d3df311b83