lightweight, customizable browser
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 76.4.7-2023-03-18 for Windows, Multilingual
38MB download / 98MB installed
Notes | Antivirus Scan | Details
K-Meleon Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
K-Meleon is a lightweight, customizable browser using the Gecko rendering engine (used by Firefox) for broad website compatibility. It can be customized with plugins, macros, and skins.
App NotesThis is based on the K-Meleon fork with the Goanna engine. As recommended by the publisher, the App's browser directory and the profile's startupCache directory are reset on each upgrade. Some previous versions accidentally stored their profile within the App\K-Meleon\Profiles directory. If your settings are missing on an upgrade, copy the files within App\K-Meleon\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default to Date\profile.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: K-Meleon Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2023-03-21
- Date Added: 2016-03-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL and MPL)
- Source: K-Meleon, PM27-XP, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 0484720ed2806f59ac335961db6442b70d67eb1a42b0d9bce1558e333849595c