lightweight, customizable browser
K-Meleon is a fast, customizable, lightweight web browser based on the Gecko layout engine developed by Mozilla which is also used by Firefox.
Version 75.1 for Windows, Multilingual
26MB download / 77MB installed (Details)
K-Meleon Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
K-Meleon is a lightweight, customizable browser using the Gecko rendering engine (used by Firefox) for broad website compatibility. It can be customized with plugins, macros, and skins. Learn more about K-Meleon...
- Publisher: K-Meleon team, Mozilla, PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date updated: 2016-03-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Wine on Linux/UNIX
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, K-Meleon: GPL)
- Source Code: Launcher (included), K-Meleon
- MD5 Hash: f1214fb9db40b7ae770161a988ef829d
Mozilla® and Firefox® are registered trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation.