telnet and SSH client
Download from PortableApps.com
KiTTY Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
KiTTY is a lightweight telnet and SSH client for Windows along with an xterm terminal emulator based on PuTTY. It allows you to securely connect to your systems while on the go. KiTTY also features a sessions filter, command shortcuts, transparency, and other additional features.
- Publisher: Cyd & PortableApps.com (depp.jones)
- Date Updated: 2022-01-26
- Date Added: 2012-06-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (MIT)
- Source: KiTTY, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b2d30bbba50d42a6693d3ac6a3891a10
- SHA256 Hash: bcc5f4a27b34eba75e58626ec85bcfa5634e90b2d310a013dd18ac022c7aabe7