Download from PortableApps.com
Lagrange Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Lagrange is a desktop GUI client for browsing Geminispace (it does not browse standard web servers/pages) as well as Gopher. It offers modern conveniences familiar from web browsers, such as smooth scrolling, inline image viewing, multiple tabs, visual themes, Unicode fonts, bookmarks, history, and page outlines. Like Gemini, Lagrange has been designed with minimalism in mind. It depends on a small number of essential libraries. It is written in C and uses SDL for hardware-accelerated graphics. OpenSSL is used for secure communications.
- Publisher: Jaakko Keränen et al & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-08-16
- Date Added: 2022-03-14
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (BSD)
- Source: Lagrange, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 3598382adb67ceb5d6c24b86b3d9023fe01b2ce36474ff57c0528bd698e9fcf2