voice chat for gaming
Download from PortableApps.com
Mumble Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
The main focuses of the project of Mumble's voice chat features include low latency, high audio quality, and staying backwards compatible as long as there is a considerable user-base with older versions. Mumble is customizable for different use-cases. The client features noise suppression, automatic level equalization, attenuation, priority speakers within channels, encryption, positional audio within supported games, and more.
- Publisher: Mumble Team & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2020-06-24
- Date Added: 2016-11-04
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (MIT)
- Source: Mumble, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: ecffe60dd77ed3a26612b0d38b37b0f6
- SHA256 Hash: 3e46892492a9ba2dcdf9b867f50e5ea61091679c2bacfd6c788d109492490d0d