lightweight email checker
Download from PortableApps.com
PopMan Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
PopMan is a POP3 and IMAP4 manager. It can be used to list all e-mails received on your incoming mail server, without having to load these mails completely. Unwanted e-mails can be deleted directly from the server. You can use PopMan to check your e-mail accounts in the background. When new e-mails arrive, you will be notified. To show you whether e-mails contain useful information, or whether they are just spam, PopMan provides a preview functionality. You can use this preview pane to read the text-based content of your e-mails – whether they are plain text or HTML.
- Publisher: Christian Hübner & Contributors & PortableApps.com (Simeon)
- Date Updated: 2022-01-24
- Date Added: 2011-04-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: PopMan, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e35a358c460d86f1c57a4eedc71985ff
- SHA256 Hash: 4570a0a003eba4a3639af4dd8d59aaaa5a4ccf01f19f6b0c0c9c8aa3d6cee409