telnet and SSH client
Download from PortableApps.com
PuTTY Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
PuTTY is a lightweight telnet and SSH client for Windows, along with an xterm terminal emulator. It allows you to securely connect to your systems while on the go.
- Publisher: Simon Tatham & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-06-28
- Date Added: 2007-03-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (MIT)
- Source: PuTTY, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 45d33ce6e0957f429c4531a059558005
- SHA256 Hash: b4363b99baec815faaf783b9002e1b2682ded04e8ecc6edf7ef1af847e1df2ad