telnet and SSH client
Download from PortableApps.com
PuTTY Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
PuTTY is a lightweight telnet and SSH client for Windows, along with an xterm terminal emulator. It allows you to securely connect to your systems while on the go.
- Publisher: Simon Tatham & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2019-10-01
- Date Added: 2007-03-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (MIT)
- Source: PuTTY, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 4dbb8fb58d748f0cded3f4bd9b859be8
- SHA256 Hash: c38402188bb734330912026867613353c207a36b3205fe1b76e4759a44127cfd