simple download manager
Download from PortableApps.com
WackGet Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
WackGet is a simple, lightweight download manager. It has a queue of files to download to the directory you select. The directory is made portable by the included PortableApps.com Launcher. It has support for pasting URLs in from the clipboard as well as loading and saving download queues. Manual proxy support is also included.
- Publisher: Trog, Mammoth Media, Millweed & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2013-07-04
- Date Added: 2012-09-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: WackGet, wget, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 30a13b29bdad58dd2f653eb1b8c23fec
- SHA256 Hash: 415f817b4a7975bc4a4649b35f5323a15a65af816a0a96f77c288b85413db82c