audio editor and recorder
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 3.3.2 for Windows, Multilingual
23MB download / 118MB installed
Notes | Antivirus Scan | Details
Audacity Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Audacity is an easy-to-use audio editor and recorder. You can use it to:
- Record live audio.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
- Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together.
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- And more! See the complete list of features.
FFMPEG Support: To add FFMPEG support to Audacity, download the FFmpeg for Audacity 3.2.0 plugin and run the installer. Select to add it to your existing Audacity Portable installation.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Audacity Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-05-16
- Date Added: 2006-08-20
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- (Windows XP: 2.2.2)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Audacity, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: beeb88cbfde651ed8c5325d0aad765413ab34201ad48a7419b8e829de1a53756