Mp3Splt-gtk is a utility to split mp3, FLAC, and ogg vorbis files selecting a begin and an end time position, without decoding. It's very useful to split large mp3/ogg vorbis to make smaller files or to split entire albums to obtain original tracks. If you want to split an album, you can select split points and filenames manually or you can get them automatically from CDDB (internet or a local file) or from .cue files. Supports also automatic silence split, that can be used also to adjust cddb/cue splitpoints. Trimming using silence detection is also available. You can extract tracks from Mp3Wrap or AlbumWrap files in few seconds. For mp3 files, both ID3v1 & ID3v2 tags are supported.
- Publisher: Mp3splt-gtk Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2014-11-26
- Date Added: 2013-01-26
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Mp3splt-gtk, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: dfcd6f533896952ab60ee0ec74b71a9e1a955ba0d944bdca188be835d98cdf32