Download from PortableApps.com
Version 22.12.21 Rev 2 for Windows x64, Multilingual
79MB download / 377MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
Shotcut Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: Shotcut Portable (Legacy x86)
Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform non-linear video editor. It has:
Wide Format Support - Supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg. No import required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions and frame-rates within a project. Frame accurate seeking supported for many video formats.
Device and Transport Options - Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring. Screen, webcam and audio capture. Network stream playback. Supports resolutions up to 4k and capture from SDI, HDMI, webcam, JACK & Pulse audio, IP stream, X11 screen and Windows DirectShow devices.
Sleek, Intuitive Interface - Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. Also supports drag-n-drop of assets from file manager.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: MeltyTech, LLC & PortableApps.com (mwayne)
- Date Updated: 2022-12-28
- Date Added: 2020-07-02
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- (Windows XP: 15.04.01, Windows Vista and 7/8/10 32-bit: 20.09.27 Rev 2)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Shotcut, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 81e56b6c6986a80738f16b27fb046a0eba08bf9e982d63b33642cf50a9adc502