Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform non-linear video editor. It has:
Wide Format Support - Supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg. No import required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions and frame-rates within a project. Frame accurate seeking supported for many video formats.
Device and Transport Options - Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring. Screen, webcam and audio capture. Network stream playback. Supports resolutions up to 4k and capture from SDI, HDMI, webcam, JACK & Pulse audio, IP stream, X11 screen and Windows DirectShow devices.
Sleek, Intuitive Interface - Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. Also supports drag-n-drop of assets from file manager.
- Publisher: MeltyTech, LLC & PortableApps.com (mwayne)
- Date Updated: 2023-10-05
- Date Added: 2020-07-02
- System Requirements: Windows 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- (Windows 7-8.1 64-bit: Shotcut Portable 22.12.21 Rev 2, Windows Vista-10 32-bit: 20.09.27 Rev 2, Windows XP: 15.04.01)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Shotcut, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 4e5748e2994c92a83e64d9d75cc33f171e95c89c2c5bc3893faa72873c72117e