TAudioConverter support various encoders. It can convert to MP3, AAC, AAC HE, AC3, MusePack, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, WMA, DTS, ALAC, FLAC, Monkey's Audio, TAK, TTA, WavPack, AIFF and PCM. TAudioConverter is multithreaded. This means that it will run several encoders in parallel to shorten encoding time. The number of parallel processes depends on the CPU cores you have. It can also extract audio streams from video files. This can be done with or without encoding the audio stream. Even if your video file has more that one audio stream, you can select the one you want. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions are included and the correct one automatically selected.
- Publisher: ozok & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2015-06-11
- Date Added: 2014-04-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: TAudioConverter, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: b6af4da110698a96170bcd79e91d8fffb29ff9fa934aaac2e6db714a45342619