Download from PortableApps.com
VLC Media Player Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, WMV, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
- Publisher: VideoLAN & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-05-10
- Date Added: 2006-02-01
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: VLC, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 7db414b30f69b53947df9a99bc980dab
- SHA256 Hash: 08c480ea06003013691d4dee5476bcf769d09f41974ea79cf3f73fa7b15f8fc4
VideoLAN, VLC, VLC media player and x264 are trademarks internationally registered by the VideoLAN non-profit organization. PortableApps.com is not affiliated with VideoLAN.