full-featured audio player
Download from PortableApps.com
XMPlay Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
XMPlay is an audio player, supporting the OGG / MP3 / MP2 / MP1 / WMA / WAV / AIFF / CDA / MO3 / IT / XM / S3M / MTM / MOD / UMX audio formats, and PLS / M3U / ASX / WAX playlists. A load more formats are also supported via plugins. It's accurate, has multichannel output, has gapless playback, includes a full audio library and supports a number of visualizations and additional skins.
- Publisher: Un4seen Developments & PortableApps.com (Vic Saville)
- Date Updated: 2020-09-02
- Date Added: 2011-01-24
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 7760f08a75493907cc6e8854f2e51030
- SHA256 Hash: 1d5cd5e4f0c6a04c6dbc7469b484a00573dd2d1dec04116148aa28cd48f1f18a
XMPlay is packaged for portable use with permission from unforeseen developments