Download from PortableApps.com
Bitcoin Core Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
Bitcoin Blockchain Download - As part of the first run of Bitcoin Core Portable, you'll be asked if you'd like to run a pruned node. This will use about 6.5GB of space on your device instead of the 385GB+ required when running a full node. You'll also be given the opportunity to download the current Bitcoin blockchain from blockchains.download, a service we run, allowing you to get started with Bitcoin even faster. The blockchain can also be downloaded for use with local Bitcoin installs.
- Publisher: Bitcoin Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-09-14
- Date Added: 2021-09-09
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (MIT)
- Source: Bitcoin Core, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: c3dc86a0db9bf736e0ce038d9de402ec
- SHA256 Hash: 730dc4e149b0cd8298372da70daadc7ee5cbf6d7792271ef3f621886363acce8