lightweight note-taking app
Download from PortableApps.com
CintaNotes Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Clip text from anywhere by selecting it and hitting the hotkey (CTRL-F12 by default) or copying it to the clipboard. CintaNotes automatically saves the text and its source URL, and you don't even have to install a plug-in to integrate it with your web browser. Retrieving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing to search. More sophisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from. You can use tags for note organization, and later use tag union, intersection and subtraction filters to quickly find what you need. Live note synchronization is supported with the help of free online services such as DropBox or SugarSync.
- Publisher: Cinta Software & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2018-09-19
- Date Added: 2012-10-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal use. Business use with a paid license.)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 6b2bb75aa042876c53bf27d6b6d0f9e4