Download from PortableApps.com
Dogecoin Core Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, although it does not use SHA256 as its proof of work (POW). Taking development cues from Tenebrix and Litecoin, Dogecoin currently employs a simplified variant of scrypt. Dogecoin is preferred by shibes around the world.
Dogecoin Blockchain Download - As part of the first run of Dogecoin Core Portable, you'll be asked if you'd like to run a pruned node. This will use about 4.4GB of space on your device instead of the 52GB+ required when running a full node. You'll also be given the opportunity to download the current Dogecoin blockchain from blockchains.download, a service we run, allowing you to get started with Dogecoin even faster. The blockchain can also be downloaded for use with local Dogecoin installs.
- Publisher: Digecoin Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-11-14
- Date Added: 2021-09-01
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (MIT)
- Source: Dogecoin Core, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 7c60a0fde8ed4c476e08452698f13d6a
- SHA256 Hash: 552125959c3410fccf1aeb3e06f052b1306e9706dfe6a75b2b43ab0b38afe485