full-featured CHM viewer
Download from PortableApps.com
KchmViewer Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
KchmViewer is a full-featured CHM (MS HTML help file format) viewer with support for a wide range of languages and encodings, persistent bookmarks, tab-based browsing, full-screen support and more. CHM files are often used as help files for applications and sometimes used for ebooks and instructional manuals.
- Publisher: UlduzSoft & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2016-11-17
- Date Added: 2012-10-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: KchmViewer, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 778fa5d549ba49476adbe4beecc5c6313bb5cff4a44c7c4b48a10dc2cad413ea