Merge, split, and re-arrange PDF files
Download from PortableApps.com
PDF Arranger Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
PDF Arranger is a small python-gtk application, which helps the user to merge or split PDF documents and rotate, crop and rearrange their pages using an interactive and intuitive graphical interface. It is a front end for pikepdf.
- Publisher: PDF Arranger Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-12-11
- Date Added: 2022-12-11
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: PDF Arranger, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: bf75ab21b56ff5975b7174d9d8b376265dd922a2f2bc429d74929baa63440cbd