Qalculate! is a multi-purpose cross-platform desktop calculator. It is simple to use but provides power and versatility normally reserved for complicated math packages, as well as useful tools for everyday needs (such as currency conversion and percent calculation). Features include a large library of customizable functions, unit calculations and conversion, physical constants, symbolic calculations (including integrals and equations), arbitrary precision, uncertainty propagation, interval arithmetic, plotting, and a user-friendly interface (GTK, Qt, and CLI).
Path Bug: Qalculate! is unable to run from a path that includes a directory named bin due to an issue in the app itself.
- Publisher: Hanna Knutsson et al & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2023-09-19
- Date Added: 2022-09-28
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Qalculate!, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 19cde9cfb4156fd54d7189fd15b2d64afc13aaf4e2f9a913b54d889bc95b0c58