Notes to Go
Stickies is a lightweight, unobtrusive sticky note utility that allows you to place virtual sticky notes on your screen. Stickies is free for business and personal use.
Stickies Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed
- Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Stickies can be resized.
- Stickies can store text or images
- Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up
- Stickies can be attached to a web site, document or folder so they only show when it's on screen
- Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client
- Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
- Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
- International language, Unicode and RTL text support
- ...and Stickies is completely free!
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
Languages: Stickies is in English by default and will automatically adjust languages with the PortableApps.com Platform. To switch to another language when using the app without the platform, run the app once and then open the StickiesPortableSettings.ini file within the Data\setting directory. Within, set Language= to the language of your choice (English, Hebrew, Polish).
- Publisher: Zhorn Software & PortableApps.com (Jacob Mastel)
- Date updated: 2017-06-03
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, WINE on Linux/UNIX
- License: Freeware
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: a4f6c1850a11b09983efb5cff9be909c
Stickies Portable is made available with permission from Zhorn Software