Download from PortableApps.com
Stickies Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Stickies is a lightweight, unobtrusive sticky note utility that allows you to place virtual sticky notes on your screen:
- Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed
- Stickies appearance can be customised; fonts, colours and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Stickies can be resized.
- Stickies can store text or images
- Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up
- Stickies can be attached to a web site, document or folder so they only show when it's on screen
- Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client
- Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
- Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
- International language, Unicode and RTL text support
- ...and Stickies is completely free!
Change Language: Stickies will automatically change language to match the PortableApps.com Platform. If running without the platform, you can manually adjust the language. After running Stickies Portable once, edit the file StickiesPortableSettings.ini within StickiesPortable\Data\settings. Change the line Language=English to your desired language. Available options are the directory names within StickiesPortable\App\stickies\Languages.
- Publisher: Zhorn Software & PortableApps.com (Jacob Mastel)
- Date Updated: 2023-04-05
- Date Added: 2011-01-02
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: cc714b4fb768a1b585a53704f23900829ff36b5ea2e84f14a761246a9ca379e9
Stickies Portable is made available with permission from Zhorn Software