browser hijack scanner
Download from PortableApps.com
HijackThis Fork Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
HijackThis scans your computer's browser and operating system settings to generate a log file of the current state. You can selectively remove unwanted settings and files from your computer. Because the settings identified in a HijackThis log file can belong to both legitimate software and unwanted malware, it is important to use extreme caution when choosing to remove anything using HijackThis. HijackThis also comes with a process manager, HOSTS file editor, and alternate data stream scanner. HijackThis Fork is a continuation of the originally discontinued HijackThis tool.
- Publisher: HijackThis Fork Team & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2020-08-09
- Date Added: 2013-01-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: HijackThis Fork, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e098ecbcb99e5b7bc5675bfe744d2c77
- SHA256 Hash: 4a84950e441ae73e9469703d0309881d6afd866f398f3f04ad6bdf6cedc7207b