HijackThis scans your computer's browser and operating system settings to generate a log file of the current state. You can selectively remove unwanted settings and files from your computer. Because the settings identified in a HijackThis log file can belong to both legitimate software and unwanted malware, it is important to use extreme caution when choosing to remove anything using HijackThis. HijackThis also comes with a process manager, HOSTS file editor, and alternate data stream scanner. HijackThis Fork is a continuation of the originally discontinued HijackThis tool.
- Publisher: HijackThis Fork Team & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2018-08-09
- Date Added: 2013-01-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: HijackThis Fork, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b13e96c1c50d211bd9cdd79c41db21df