HiJackThis scans your computer's browser and operating system settings to generate a log file of the current state. You can selectively remove unwanted settings and files from your computer. Because the settings identified in a HiJackThis log file can belong to both legitimate software and unwanted malware, it is important to use extreme caution when choosing to remove anything using HijackThis. HiJackThis also comes with a process manager, HOSTS file editor, and alternate data stream scanner. HiJackThis Fork is a continuation of the originally discontinued HiJackThis tool.
- Publisher: HiJackThis Fork Team & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2021-11-21
- Date Added: 2013-01-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: HiJackThis Fork, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: bc1f856d56f974af9eee05a16b8038f36b6bbcd2ef69b76cb00532d098feda9e