secure password generator
Download from PortableApps.com
Password Tech Portable (formerly PWGen) can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Password Tech (formerly PWGen) is a password generator capable of creating large amounts of cryptographically-secure passwords or passphrases consisting of words from a word list. It uses a “random pool” technique to generate random data based on user inputs (keystrokes, mouse handling) and volatile system parameters. Password Tech provides lots of options to customize passwords to the users’ various needs. Additionally, it offers strong text encryption and the creation of random data files (e.g., key files).
- Publisher: Christian Thöing & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-05-11
- Date Added: 2012-11-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Password Tech, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 1dde24fb64079a7dd573a913c2c1362c
- SHA256 Hash: 919a5fd559851cc1d097427efe3f2f17c9642c8adaabdec365f732265f86d6d8