portable Java® runtime environment
Download from PortableApps.com
OpenJDK JRE Portable 32-bit can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: OpenJDK JRE 64-bit
OpenJDK JRE Portable allows you to easily add a Java® runtime environment to your portable device. It can work with apps in PortableApps.com Format like LibreOffice Portable. No Java® runtime environment needs to be installed on the local machine and no admin rights are required. JARs can be run using our jPortable Launcher.
- Publisher: OpenJDK Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-04-27
- Date Added: 2019-07-23
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL with Classpath Exception)
- Source: OpenJDKJRE, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 432ccb01e0040697461b40c2dfdb87f5
- SHA256 Hash: 3d774225672c9442f8425b50dcd677161b799b4fece367c4163a465d50017f58
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.