portable Java® runtime environment
Download from PortableApps.com
OpenJDK JRE Portable 64-bit can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: OpenJDK JRE 32-bit
OpenJDK JRE Portable allows you to easily add a Java® runtime environment to your portable device. It can work with apps in PortableApps.com Format like LibreOffice Portable. No Java® runtime environment needs to be installed on the local machine and no admin rights are required. JARs can be run using our jPortable Launcher.
- Publisher: OpenJDK Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2020-05-03
- Date Added: 2019-07-23
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL with Classpath Exception)
- Source: OpenJDKJRE64, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 2044a1c9c030f2c773f93658347e22eb
- SHA256 Hash: ce8c7abfff32c7ba0a691895156e74b2d58bf59117ad97dffcd71e7a2c577d05
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.