configure autorunning apps and more
Download from PortableApps.com
From the publisher: "This utility, which has the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them. These programs include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. You can configure Autoruns to show other locations, including Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, and much more. Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows."
- Publisher: Sysinternals & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-06-29
- Date Added: 2012-11-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 4fbe3bddb70563ba1b7b78620512b67113c65baeb1fbaa2cf9e7f74dbe8c7c30
PortableApps.com is not affiliated with Sysinternals or Microsoft.