configure autorunning apps and more
Download from PortableApps.com
This is an online installer that will download Autoruns during setup
Autoruns Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
From the publisher: "This utility, which has the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them. These programs include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. You can configure Autoruns to show other locations, including Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, and much more. Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows."
- Publisher: Sysinternals & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-10-14
- Date Added: 2012-11-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 7d3f269ceeefca3e21ede366dda0ec53
- SHA256 Hash: c4b4734f2342f13f7c4186da698a102c0d0b28e1c3cf3de32bea54354e236b45
PortableApps.com is not affiliated with Sysinternals or Microsoft.