run commands and apps with your numeric keypad
Once ControlPad is running, press and hold the * key on the numeric keypad, for about 1 second. At this point, a small window will pop up, allowing you to enter any keyword or numeric code. Pressing the code followed by Enter will execute the associated command. Commands are easily configured through the same interface - activate the input dialog (press and hold *), enter the desired code and press the numpad Divide button to associate a new command. You may also use words instead of numeric codes. For laptop users (without a numeric keypad), there is a special Laptop Mode feature which will use F12 (press and hold) instead of * as the launch key.
- Publisher: Sector Seven & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2012-11-13
- Date Added: 2012-11-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b05d38a295e8527fbfa143f13716ab71
ControlPad is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.