Download from PortableApps.com
CopyQ Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application. Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats. Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history. Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs. Add notes or tags to items. System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands. Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window. Fully customizable appearance. Advanced command-line interface and scripting. Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text. Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts. Many more features...
- Publisher: CopyQ Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-10-04
- Date Added: 2021-06-17
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: CopyQ, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b334a603d3e1b061533629c241481c8a
- SHA256 Hash: cb72a0246a170f2aee4bfd2012876d75a74dc9ffdf7048316adbc71ca7974630