system debug output monitor
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 4.90 Release 2 Rev 2 for Windows, English
1MB download / 4MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
This is an online installer that will download DebugView during setup
DebugView Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
DebugView is an application that lets you monitor debug output on your local system, or any computer on the network that you can reach via TCP/IP. It is capable of displaying both kernel-mode and Win32 debug output, so you don't need a debugger to catch the debug output your applications or device drivers generate, nor do you need to modify your applications or drivers to use non-standard debug output APIs.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Sysinternals & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-01-30
- Date Added: 2012-12-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 4f553deb7be11e9ff8433e51e429fe83d7eef1ec1ff054a3c66f35da4a30527d
PortableApps.com is not affiliated with Sysinternals or Microsoft.