By default the comparison is of the text on each pair of pages, but comparing the appearance of pages is also supported (for example, if a diagram is changed or if a paragraph is reformatted). It is also possible to compare particular pages or page ranges. For example, if there are two versions of a PDF file, one with pages 1-12 and the other with pages 1-13 because of an extra page having been added as page 4, they can be compared by specifying two page ranges, 1-12 for the first and 1-3, 5-13 for the second. This will make DiffPDF compare pages in the pairs (1, 1), (2, 2), (3, 3), (4, 5), (5, 6), and so on, to (12, 13).
- Publisher: RubyPdf Technologies & PortableApps.com (Simeon)
- Date Updated: 2013-10-24
- Date Added: 2011-03-31
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Diffpdf, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: bc00c5d2b7c4661c9815097bff81684d4b3c6e0235d77cff300ef4c37918b761