clipboard manager and extender
Download from PortableApps.com
Ditto Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Ditto extends your clipboard and remembers your copies between sessions and between PCs. A left click brings up the clips menu. A right click allows you to configure Ditto and turn it on and off as well as exit. The clip window is even themable.
- Publisher: Ditto Team & PortableApps.com (Vic Saville)
- Date Updated: 2021-09-13
- Date Added: 2011-03-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Ditto, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 91c8b3273cff60f3611dcd70f5897d38
- SHA256 Hash: 72bf239d274e0e91aa8972f5fe5cbaac40fcb93ba452c38a7c79954f03a0a43f