show which .NET frameworks are installed
dotNETInspector Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
doTNETInspector shows you which version of the .NET framework are installed on the current PC and which service packs of each version are installed. This can be useful for determining which versions you need to add for a given piece of software and to determine if a given portable .NET app will run.
- Publisher: Firedancer Software & PortableApps.com (Ken Herbert)
- Date Updated: 2014-03-16
- Date Added: 2012-10-24
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: doTNETInspector, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 45fe4e2fa1a0466bd677ae3606f0e5bb