advanced executable compression
Download from PortableApps.com
FUPX Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
FUPX (formerly Free UPX) is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables). It allows you to compress (and decompress) files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL and other).
- Compression and decompression executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB and other).
- Easy acces to all UPX command-line parameters.
- Displaying detailed informations about compressed files: original file size, compresson ratio, UPX version, compression level and other.
- Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
- Publisher: Pazera Software & PortableApps.com (kiriko)
- Date Updated: 2018-10-04
- Date Added: 2010-12-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: d842aa479247779dff0958937a0feb49
FUPX is repackaged with permission from Pazera Software