FUPX (formerly Free UPX) is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables). It allows you to compress (and decompress) files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL and other).
- Compression and decompression executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB and other).
- Easy acces to all UPX command-line parameters.
- Displaying detailed informations about compressed files: original file size, compresson ratio, UPX version, compression level and other.
- Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
Helpful Tip: For PortableApps.com app releases, we recommend using PortableApps.com AppCompactor to shrink apps. It's pre-configured with the settings we recommend for official releases and automatically handles special files according to our recommendations.
False Positive Note: The current UPX 64-bit binary has false positives in a handful of antivirus engines. We've reported the issue to them.
- Publisher: Pazera Software & PortableApps.com (kiriko)
- Date Updated: 2022-12-04
- Date Added: 2010-12-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: UPX, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 7f21c00e120b9422432afb9f4835c133295ceb9122108a7ce64445a6b14a1356
FUPX is repackaged with permission from Pazera Software