regular expression search and replace
grepWin is a simple search and replace tool which can use regular expressions to do its job. This allows to do much more powerful searches and replaces.
grepWin Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
From the publisher: "grepWin is a simple search and replace tool which can use regular expressions to do its job. This allows to do much more powerful searches and replaces. In case you're not familiar with regular expressions, we have a very short regular expression tutorial for you. For example, you can (and maybe you should) limit the search to certain file sizes, file types, etc. Since regular expressions can sometimes get complicated, grepWin allows you to add your most used expressions to a presets list. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of grepWin are included for maximum performance.
- Publisher: Stefan Küng & PortableApps.com (Aluísio A. S. G.)
- Date updated: 2017-08-08
- System Requirements: Vista/7/8/10
- Windows XP users can use the older and unsupported grepWin Portable 1.6.3
- License: Free / Open Source (GPL)
- Source Code: Launcher, grepWin
- MD5 Hash: f57a052cb410be537581b35ab3e29ab3