PCI devices profiler
Download from PortableApps.com
PCI-Z Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
PCI-Z is designed for detecting unknown hardware on your Windows based PC connected to the PCI bus. It will help you determine vendor, device and certain details about device even if you don't have drivers installed. Software uses The PCI ID Repository, a public repository of all known ID's used in PCI devices: ID's of vendors, devices, subsystems and device classes. It is used in various programs (e.g. The PCI Utilities) to display full human-readable names instead of cryptic numeric codes.
- Publisher: Bruno Banelli & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2017-07-19
- Date Added: 2015-12-08
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 96a224903d57aadbdeec474aeb42d724
PCI-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.