pci devices profiler
PCI-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide information about PCI (PCI-E, PCI-X...) devices and help you find appropriate device drivers.
PCI-Z Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
PCI-Z is designed for detecting unknown hardware on your Windows based PC. It will help you determine vendor, device and certain details about device even if you don't have drivers installed. Software uses The PCI ID Repository, a public repository of all known ID's used in PCI devices: ID's of vendors, devices, subsystems and device classes. It is used in various programs (e.g. The PCI Utilities) to display full human-readable names instead of cryptic numeric codes.
For help getting this app up and running, visit:
- Publisher: Bruno Banelli & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Released / Date Updated: 2017-07-19
- System Requirements: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- License: Freeware
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher
- MD5 Hash: 96a224903d57aadbdeec474aeb42d724
PCI-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.