file renaming tool
Download from PortableApps.com
ReNamer Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users there is support for Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule, which lets users program their very own renaming rule. Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
- Publisher: den4b & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2020-03-31
- Date Added: 2017-09-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal use. Business use with a paid license.)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: c6587a0cd26e88fae4b8e42dc4fd8c6f
- SHA256 Hash: 953c7c6ddc632f7af9810d69bfb5dff5729b720ae21b020e6313854173e3518a
ReNamer is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.