ReNamer is a very powerful and flexible file renaming tool, which offers all the standard renaming procedures, including prefixes, suffixes, replacements, case changes, as well as removing contents of brackets, adding number sequences, changing file extensions, etc. For advanced users there is support for Regular Expressions and a PascalScript rule, which lets users program their very own renaming rule. Program allows you to combine multiple renaming actions as a rule set, applying each action in a logical sequence, which can be saved, loaded, and managed within the program. In addition, it has an ability to rename folders, process regular expressions, Unicode capable, and supports variety of meta tags, such as: ID3v1, ID3v2, EXIF, OLE, AVI, MD5, CRC32, and SHA1.
- Publisher: den4b & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2023-03-27
- Date Added: 2017-09-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal use. Business use with a paid license.)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: bce66c4ff17c4f1e429c54933260458c6dccc297da4ddc73d849a98618d036ef
ReNamer is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.