binary resource editor
Resource Hacker™ has been designed to be the complete resource editing tool: compiling, viewing, decompiling and recompiling resources for both 32bit and 64bit Windows executables. Resource Hacker can open any type of Windows executable (*.exe; *.dll; *.scr; *.mui etc) so that individual resources can be added modified or deleted within these files. Resource Hacker™ can create and compile resource script files (*.rc), and edit resource files (*.res) too.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Angus Johnson & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2018-05-11
- Date Added: 2017-11-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: af1ce5b69d6b971a5d1e36be8d829970
Resource Hacker is packaged for portable use with permission from Angus Johnson.