binary resource editor
Download from PortableApps.com
Resource Hacker Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Resource Hacker™ has been designed to be the complete resource editing tool: compiling, viewing, decompiling and recompiling resources for both 32bit and 64bit Windows executables. Resource Hacker can open any type of Windows executable (*.exe; *.dll; *.scr; *.mui etc) so that individual resources can be added modified or deleted within these files. Resource Hacker™ can create and compile resource script files (*.rc), and edit resource files (*.res) too.
- Publisher: Angus Johnson & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2019-07-09
- Date Added: 2017-11-28
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 5185eb56ba43b1097b8f2aedb9db5e3d
- SHA256 Hash: 038bb5c0f68fdb5bddf17e7d3a0d7d98bb9469081e8bbb9463bbd8fabefbf395
Resource Hacker is packaged for portable use with permission from Angus Johnson.