format and create bootable USB drives
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 3.22 for Windows, Multilingual
2MB download / 2MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
Rufus Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Rufus is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It can be be especially useful for cases where: you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.); you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed; you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS; you want to run a low-level utility. Rufus is significantly faster than similar utilities and it's open source and free.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Pete Batard/Akeo & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-03-26
- Date Added: 2013-01-10
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Rufus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 826bd3f3bcc5348099caa86247f00930d2ad7ee5a23d4e995ddeb44abeafe049