format and create bootable USB drives
Download from PortableApps.com
Rufus Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Rufus is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It can be be especially useful for cases where: you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.); you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed; you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS; you want to run a low-level utility. Rufus is significantly faster than similar utilities and it's open source and free.
- Publisher: Pete Batard/Akeo & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-06-21
- Date Added: 2013-01-10
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Rufus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 3520cc8b056d1ea08190229b51bea28c
- SHA256 Hash: 461c03808e358ca21ecface5f35a889524c0567785d001dc0aaf561e01304997