format and create bootable USB drives
Download from PortableApps.com
Rufus Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Rufus is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It can be be especially useful for cases where: you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.); you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed; you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS; you want to run a low-level utility. Rufus is significantly faster than similar utilities and it's open source and free.
- Publisher: Pete Batard/Akeo & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-10-27
- Date Added: 2013-01-10
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Rufus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 80292c34c254ccde82d1174c4fdce9ab
- SHA256 Hash: 90ea6cb7a78896ca4c198d2bd6d5f695e088b829751b3c4e5a6e09682efd3244