format and create bootable USB drives
Download from PortableApps.com
Rufus Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Rufus is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc. It can be be especially useful for cases where: you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.); you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed; you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS; you want to run a low-level utility. Rufus is significantly faster than similar utilities and it's open source and free.
- Publisher: Pete Batard/Akeo & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-05-01
- Date Added: 2013-01-10
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Rufus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: c1cf6520eae38df2af63e566b05ff99b
- SHA256 Hash: 1d05dbe616e7975c31cfc6017f39fa5578b68847aa54390452a5acb0b521fb46