SSD information tool
Download from PortableApps.com
SSD-Z Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
SSD-Z is an information tool for Solid State Drives and other disk devices. Using a database, it will show information about your SSD, such as the controller, processing tech, NAND type etc. Other useful information related to disk devices are also shown, such as S.M.A.R.T. status and partition layout. Like many system utilities, this requires admin privileges to run.
- Publisher: None & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2016-09-09
- Date Added: 2016-02-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 3f8019fae1554d6e63b5172f26c96266
SSD-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.