TCP connection analysis
Download from PortableApps.com
This is an online installer that will download TCPView during setup
TCPView Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
From the publisher: "TCPView is a Windows program that will show you detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints on your system, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections. TCPView also reports the name of the process that owns the endpoint. TCPView provides a more informative and conveniently presented subset of the Netstat program that ships with Windows."
- Publisher: Sysinternals & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-10-14
- Date Added: 2015-12-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: c77231ac93d08a10ce2b9855fd3330d5
- SHA256 Hash: 05a4e37d6f7f0a6f96037f80a1f087c9b399455248f07fbfeaeabda17cf21a2d
PortableApps.com is not affiliated with Sysinternals or Microsoft.