TCP connection analysis
Download from PortableApps.com
From the publisher: "TCPView is a Windows program that will show you detailed listings of all TCP and UDP endpoints on your system, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections. TCPView also reports the name of the process that owns the endpoint. TCPView provides a more informative and conveniently presented subset of the Netstat program that ships with Windows."
- Publisher: Sysinternals & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-05-02
- Date Added: 2015-12-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: dff215aa07060550fc868d8bd2ad279be9c7cba153e00e4bca100775eaacbd28
PortableApps.com is not affiliated with Sysinternals or Microsoft.