simple macro record-playback
TinyTask Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
TinyTask allows for recording and playback of mouse movements and keyboard entries. Macros can be saved for later use, played back and even compiled into standalone EXEs.
- Publisher: Vista Software & PortableApps.com (JW Hough)
- Date Updated: 2018-02-28
- Date Added: 2011-04-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal use only)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e328f37d8a204c0de8e15c7315b369bf
TinyTask is packaged for portable use with permission from Vista Software.