Windows 11 upgrade readiness utility
Download From Publisher
Version 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Multilingual
2MB download / 5MB installed
Notes | Antivirus Scan | Details
WhyNotWin11 Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
WhyNotWin11 is a Windows 11 upgrade readiness utility that shows you which components of your PC are ready or not ready for Windows 11. It shows an overview of your system architecture and highlights the components, disk partitions, and other items that may prevent it from being upgraded to Windows 11. While the utility is intended mainly for Windows 10 systems, it will run on earlier versions as well.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Robert C. Maehl & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-11-15
- Date Added: 2022-05-15
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: WhyNotWin11, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: ffb2273db95a62445f448c433d9e33c992b3463f6c5f210718bfdac5c783f952